I am a machine, I fulfill tasks.
I used to hate routine, but got used to it.
Love is within me, I ain't selfish.
But aren't feeling to be expressed?
I am a worker, I take orders.
I used to love research, but lost feel for it.
Love is within me, I ain't selfish.
But isn't love to be expressed?
I am an instructor, I repeat what I say.
I used to hate routine, but got used to it.
Love is within me, I ain't selfish.
But isn't gratification to be recognized?
I am a husband, I love my darling.
I used to hate lonelinesses, but seems I am not.
Love is within me, I ain't selfish.
But isn't being together be love?
I am a father, I love my dearest.
I used to love craziness, but now lie simplicity.
Love is within me, I ain't selfish.
But isn't family a team?
No comments:
Post a Comment